Friday, February 6, 2009

Bowling for the Cure


Sometimes you just end up in the right place at the right time or maybe the right job in the right year. I'm thinking about that sort of thing this week since it's my 3rd month anniversary at my new job.


I'm beginning to realize that taking a Bowling elective in college was a great idea and is paying off :) I'm learning to bowl, going to tournaments (my first one is today), and enjoying the new work scene (after a year of working-at-home). Geek Alert! I installed IBowl as an app on my IPhone and it has actually helped my hand and eye coordination!


So far I've played two games in the company league where I scored over 120. Maybe that's not a score Walter Ray Williams, Jr. would be proud of. But for my game I'm improving. (For info on Walter Ray, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Ray_Williams,_Jr. )


Well anyways, today's a good day. Gonna get out and bowl for a good cause and enjoy a nice weekend with family. Let's roll, dude :D


Quote for the Day: "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."--Ibn Abbad

No comments:

Post a Comment