Saturday, January 31, 2009

Alley's movin in

Moving In
I'm in the process of moving in to two new blog sites. You can find me here at http://alleyalexcreative.blogspot.com/ or at http://zoocats.blogspot.com/. I'm hoping to have all of my articles and a place for my photos posted on my previous blog site here soon, before it expires actually. The company I've been using for a blog hosting site recently changed and I'm not quite sure I dig those changes. I went to update my blog the other day, at this new site, and the link was dead. Not good. They don't host blogs anymore anyways.

So it's time to pack up and move on, I suppose. I'm hoping to write more articles since this is a site I can get to easily and effectively.

I'm actually liking blogger.com. It's easy to use, straight-forward and has several cool templates. I'm not a fancy design sort of person. Simple, basic, professional is good for me. Added buzzers and whistles lead me to believe that all that additional fluff is there to take you away from what is important. For a blog site, I like it simple. Let me write, post a few photos and leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment