Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ready Set Bon Jovi

A little over 48 hours away and I'll be in the American Airlines Center (in Dallas) for the latest Bon Jovi concert on April 14th.

Not sure where I'll be standing just yet since I got tickets through the fan club (at a discount) and you learn the night of the show what row you are in. All I know is that it's no further back than the 20th row.

If you've been to this venue, you know that's a pretty sweet deal. I saw Jon and the boys for their last tour, Have a Nice Day. And I was stuck at the other end of the stadium. Even though the screens are mega and you can see everything on them, I wanted to be closer this time. So I've been checking out BonJovi.com and their Backstage with JBJ site to learn more about where and when to show up to get my tickets.

This tour they are letting fans post photos to their site so it's great to see tons of photos already posted of the shows. Jon looks amazing as all way. The only man I'll venture to say looks beyond awesome in a cowboy hat! And I'm not even a fan of country music. I know. I know. But this latest album, Lost Highway, is a bit country. Well it's not like I'll have to hear the entire album during the show.

Here's a basic set list I got from BonJovi.com
Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena - 4/11/08
LOST HIGHWAY
BORN TO BE MY BABY
BAD NAME
RAISE YOUR HANDS
COMPLICATED
I LOVE THIS TOWN
OLDER
SLEEP
BLOOD MONEY
BLAZE OF GLORY w/ Daughtry
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
IT'S MY LIFE
BAD MEDICINE w/ Shout
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU - RICHIE VOX
(YOU WANT TO) MAKE A MEMORY
BED OF ROSES
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
HAVE A NICE DAY
FAITH
PRAYER
ENCORE: SATURDAY NIGHT
RUNAWAY
WANTED

It won't be too painful :P Oh and did I say that I'll also be able to get up on stage (the side stage for the fans) for 3 songs during the show. I'm way excited about that and shy at the same time. OMG! :D Hahahahaha Don't worry I'll post another update. I'm hoping to have photos too! It's gonna be a great show. Bon Jovi concerts are just that, GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment