Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jackson sunning




On February 8, 2008, I adopted a four-year-old schnauzer mix dog from my sister. My sister had found Jackson in Jackson parish, Louisiana at a dumpster. My mom took Jackson in 2003. After she passed way in 2005, Jackson stayed with my sister and her family. But we soon discovered in 2008 that he was starting to get aggressive with her other dogs and sher asked that I take him home with me.

I adopted Jackson a few weeks after my oldest cat, Tasia passed away to kidney disease. She was 15.

Have you ever seen a "designer dog?" That's what Jackson is. It's code for "mutt" or when you don't really know what breed(s) the dog is, but you don't wanna call him a "mutt."

Jackson is my buddy. He goes with me all the places the cats can't. Then we come home and tell the cats about our adventures. They don't seem to be that fascinated with our stories but we have a blast, especially on those days when we roll into the Sonic drive thru for ice cream treats.

Jackson and I go on afternoon walks. This day he had to rest and enjoy the summer day. See attached photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment