Wednesday, June 4, 2008

AlleyAlex rocks CafePress

Well it's about time... I took the plunge recently and joined CafePress.com. A lot of my friends have been encouraging me to get my work marketed. You can find a lot of my paintings and photos on any number of apparel, coffee cups, calendars, and so on. I'm always adding new products, so check back often to see what's new.

Here's the link http://www.cafepress.com/alleyalex CafePress.com started in 1999 and they declare their mission as, "shopping with creativity." As an online marketplace, they offer sellers complete e-commerce services. This allows people like you and me to focus on creating and selling a wide variety of products, everything from coffee cups to t-shirts to buttons or pillows.

We do the designs, and they produce it for us. Of course, Cafe Press.com gets a small percentage of the price but it's not enough to break your bank. Be sure to check it out. So far, CafePress.com has a network of 6.5 million members. I joined this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment