Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lover of Monkey Grass


Recently I've had a lot of time to think.

Mostly I do my thinking while I'm walking my dog, Jackson. I've had him two weeks since adopting him from my sister. Jackson was my mom's dog until she passed away in 2005. A good friend of mine has my mom's cat, Midnight.

Jackson loves monkey grass. On our twenty minute walks through the neighborhood, he seems to find some at the side of every yard we venture by. He walks, explores, and I think. Thus the name, Lover of Monkey Grass.

He's acquired a few names on our walk, especially since having a dog, discipling a dog is a new game for a cat owner such as I am. Actually he's a very smart dog. My sister calls him a "Designer Dog" since we aren't sure what type of dog he is. Schnauzer mix maybe, Border Terrier, a hint of hunting dog somewhere in there? We're just not sure.

I decided to not worry about what breed he is. He's a sweet guy and ready to go on a walk whenever I bring out his leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment